Volunteers are a valuable and vital part of Impact Communities.
Volunteers can provide support for our staff, but they also assist with running activities and programs and in doing so develop a range of skills.
There are many benefits to volunteering with Impact Communities:
- Meet and socialise with your peers and meet new people
- Build self-confidence and be active in your community
- Learn new skills or maintain existing ones
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference to someone's life